Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sarah's Random Challenge! October '08.

Oh my goodness it's October already! I seriously don't know where the year has disappeared to! Seems like just last week that I was uploading September's Random Challenge!

My Random Challenge for October is to create a layout using Bracket Shapes!

Here is my example:


I have used:

* Basic Grey patterned paper (Boxer Range).
* Basic Grey elements sticker.
* Bazzill Cardstock.
* Heidi Swapp chipboard letters.
* Heidi Swapp mirror heart.
* Carolee's creations letter stickers.
* Rub on stitching (by Autumn Leaves).
* Ink, black pen; white gel pen.

I turned the photo black and white with photoshop, and edited it so that the natural colour of my son's eyes showed through.

I traced around a large Jenni Bowlin bracket shaped patterned paper onto my Basic Grey paper to get the background bracket shape.

The smaller bracket shape which holds the title and journaling was traced from a Collections chipboard shape.

These bracket shapes are very common these days - there seems to be one in just about every size and product! I'm sure you have at least one of these shapes in your stash somewhere!

So, get your entries into the Scrapbook Savvy Gallery by midnight 31st October for your chance to win a $10.00 Scrapbook Savvy voucher!

Happy scrapping!

~Sarah~

1 comment:

Sarah Thompson said...

Bracket shapes are beautiful! I have decided that Bracket shapes are my new scallops! LOL :P