Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Darkroom Door in a haunted house?

Hi everyone!

Tonight I want to share pics of some ATC's that I made for the Darkroom Door Photobooth swap, hosted by the lovely Rachel herself!

So look away now if you're in the swap and don't want to spoil the surprise! LOL!

I chose to use the Photobooth Ladies for my ATC's. Here is the full set all together:


I have used Hero Arts stamps ("Happy Halloween" collectors edition) for the background images, and turned my photobooth ladies into witches! LOL!

Here is a close up:


The green background is some Fancy Pants Christmas paper, and the words were printed out from my computer.

Love these spooky stamps! If you look very closely (you can click on the pics to enlarge them) you will see a little ghost popping out of the window of the haunted house! So cool!

The ATC in the centre is the one that I will be keeping for myself - the others will all get swapped with ATC's from other ladies in the swap. I can't wait to see what comes back!

Thanks for looking! :)

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Sarah,
It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo

Teresa said...

These are brilliant Sarah! Thanks for sharing.

Rachel Greig - Darkroom Door said...

Love these Sarah! They arrived today and look even more fabulous in real life!!

Sarah Thompson - Sydney Australia said...

Sarah these ATC's are sooo cute! I love the green and is that doodling i see? :P