Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some more ATC's!

Recently I hosted an ATC swap at Inkurable Stampers and the theme was Tim Holtz Stamps.

We had 17 players (including me!) and the array of different styles, techniques, and mediums used was amazing! I will be creating a slideshow of all the ATCs that I received, so keep a look out for it over at Inkurable.

My ATC's are very plain compared to some of the ones I received! I choose a simple design as I had to make 17 of them so that I got to keep one from everyone! Here they are:


I created the blue background using Tim Holtz alcohol inks (Denim and Stream) on white gloss cardstock. The birds and the tree are 2 different stamps by Tim Holtz, which I stamped on to the background using Stazon Ink.

Here is a close up:


I have used some German Scrap border at the bottom of my ATC's, and to make them stand out and look more like a fence, I rubbed them with Silver Metallic rub ons. I titled my ATC's "Murder Over The Fence" as it looks as if the viewer is peering over a graveyard fence at a Murder of crows. :)

Unfortunately, my tree stamp has a crack line through it, which you may notice in the pictures. Not sure how it happened, but not happy! Oh well, I suppose it gives a more "distressed" look to my ATC's! LOL!

Thanks for looking! :)

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

wow , they looks really awesom on mass like that

Teresa said...

Hi Sarah - I got my returns today. WOW! Thanks for hosting, I'm really pleased with my returns.

Vicky said...

They look fantastic, I forgot to ask which colours you used for the b`ground, so thank you for sharing :) I still think the title is a TV mini-series waiting to happen LOL cheers from V

Sue McGettigan said...

Fabulous cards Sarah, those colors are luscious and I love the title too :)