Monday, November 10, 2008

Why Print When You Can Pixma?

Check out what arrived at my doorstep on Friday afternoon:

Jealous much??!! LOL!

My new best friends at Canon have recently launched a blogger product review program in order to improve interaction with customers and to join the online community of conversation. http://community.canon.com.au/ will host a collection of blogs maintained by Canon Australia, connecting to other Australian blogs discussing Canon products.

I have been selected as one of the lucky bloggers and have been lent the Pixma MP980! Over the next 3 months I will be reviewing the printer here on my blog, and sharing lots of different projects that I have made using the Pixma and all the fabulous goodies that came along with it!

I am very much looking forward to having a play after having been very impressed at the recent Scrapbooking Memories Canon Pixma Party!

The advanced Pixma printer range is perfect for scrapbookers as it features quality scans and photo quality prints that are long lasting - you can check out the advanced range here.

You can read more about the review program at http://community.canon.com.au/blogs/pixma/ as well as see what other Australian bloggers are saying about other Canon products.

Watch this space for more Pixma goodness!

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the photos from the Pixma party either - they're on their way!

~Sarah~

2 comments:

KerrynF said...

Aren't you a lucky girl!!
Can't wait to see what you share with us.
PS All of my photos are printed at home on our Canon Pixma 4500

Sarah Thompson said...

How EXCITING!!! I have a Pixma and I LOVVVVVVE IT!!! LOL I can't wait to see what you come up with... Have fun! :)