Friday, December 19, 2008

A blog award!

Hi everyone! You'll have to excuse the lack of posts lately - I'm just about to move house so things have been very hectic! I'm going to schedule some posts over the next week as I will be off line for a while whilst I get my internet sorted out at my new house.

I am very honoured to have been given the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award by not 1 but 2 different ladies! A huge thanks to Renee Ludlow and Shirley Fyfe.

For the award:

1.You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs
2.You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
3.On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.

OK so my 5 fabulous addictions are:

1. Chips and dips - seriously can't go past a corn chip and some home made French Onion dip.
2. Prison Break. LOVE that show! Mmmmm. Wentworth Miller.....
3. Anything stampy and or/inky! Have you checked out my other blog? :)
4. Scrapbooking! I'm such a product junkie.
5. Blog surfing!

As for 5 other fabulous blogs - well, there are soooo many! I have some blogs in the sidebar of my blog, and anyone of them would deserve this award, so make sure you pop over to their blogs and take a look. But my absolute favourite blog at the moment is Cake Wrecks. Seriously hilarious - I nearly stopped breathing the other day because I was laughing so hard! LOL!

You should also check out my friend Jill Geraghty-Groves' blog - she's been doing some mixed media artworks of late that are just sensational!

Laters!

~Sarah~

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Congrats on your award. Hope all went well with your move, & I wish you & yours a very Merry Christmas & all the best for the New Year, hugs from V