Thursday, December 18, 2008

Feeling Hungry?

Are you looking for some new recipes to use over the festive season? Well, Tarisota are having a special 25 days of recipes feature over on their blog!

Today is day 18, and just happens to be my recipe:


You can download the full recipe here, and then check out the blog for all the other recipes from Tarisota and friends! :)

They are designed to print out at 8x8" so you can make a cool little recipe book!

Enjoy!

And don't forget to let me know if you make my scrolls! They're yuuuuumy!!

~Sarah~

5 comments:

di basnett said...

great recipe Sarah. I'm going to give it a go. Good luck with the move. Cheers, di

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

Hi Sarah. This recipe looks delish. I will definitley be trying it. I have left a little suprise for you on my blog.

Cheers Renee

Tegan said...

Yummo Sarah!!
I made some sweet pastry scrolls recently. I showed them on my other blog- tegan says. Puff pastry is the best!
I'd have it plain I think haha.
Merry Christmas :)

Jill Geraghty-Groves said...

Hey Sarah!!!! These look sensational! I think I shall even give them a go!
xxJillGG