Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pixma Adventures - Part 3.

I've been playing with the Pixma again! This time I decided to try out some t-shirt transfers.

It was my daughter's 1st day of primary school today, and I wanted to design something special for her for the front of her calico library bag. So I played around in Photoshop and this is what I came up with:



Sorry about all the wrinkles - I took the photo after the bag had been sitting in her back pack all day! LOL!

It was heaps easy to create - all I did was design the image in Photoshop, then printed it out using the Pixma onto the Canon iron-on T-shirt Transfers! Then it was as simple as cutting around the image and ironing it onto the front of the bag! :)

Here is miss Jess showing off her new bag:


Watch this space for more t-shirt transfers! I've bought a bunch of plain white t-shirts for the kids that are just begging to be decorated!!

Oh, and did I mention how much I love the Pixma??! LOL!

Until next time.....

~Sarah~

5 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

very effective Sarah...love it

Vicky said...

What a great design...can`t wait to see what you do with the T-shirts :)

Sarah Thompson - Sydney Australia said...

That's a super cool Library bag!!! I want one! ;)

Renee Culpan said...

wow Sarah,love your design!! I have seen this but never been sure how well it would work, you have inspired me to give it a go. Can't wait to see what you do with the tshirts.
Hope you are keeping well.

take care
renee xx

Renee Dowling said...

Hey,
That is soo cool, totally love it Sarah!
Reneexx