Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vote for Me in the SM People's Choice Awards!

The Scrapbooking Memories People's Choice Awards is on again!

You can vote for your favourite layout from any of the pages featured in the galleries of Scrapbooking memories magazine in issues Vol 9 no 9 through to Vol 10 No 9!
Why am I telling you this? Because this year you can vote for yours truly! :)

Just go here and fill out the form - and you could be in the running to win a prize pack from Addicted to Craft worth $100.00!

To make it easy for you, these are my layouts that are eligible:

"Rockstar" - By Sarah Schwerin - Vol 9 no 9.


"King Jamie" - By Sarah Schwerin - Vol 9 No 12.


"Linda" - By Sarah Schwerin - Vol 10 No 7.


Voting will only take 5 mins of your time, so please take a moment to vote for me - I really appreciate it! :) Voting closes 13th February 2009. Tell your friends to vote too! :)

Thanks!

~Sarah~

5 comments:

Renee Dowling said...

All those LO's are gorgeous Sarah - Good luck hope to see you in there hun.
Reneexx

rihani said...

Hi Sarah
I voted for your Rok Star layout, I hope you win!! Your layouts are gorgeous!!

Best of luck!
Rihani

Renee said...

Oh I am doing thgis right now. Good luck sweets.

Shirley Fyfe said...

These are all just gorgeous pages Sarah! Congratulations and good luck too!

di basnett said...

been to vote. Good luck Sarah