Friday, February 13, 2009

Bits and Pieces!

There are a few different bits and pieces I want to share today!

First up, Kerryn tagged me with a fun photo game! Here's what you have to do:

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your digital photos.

1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

OK, so here's the photo:


LOL!! This photo of Oscar was taken on last May at Jessica's 5th Birthday Party. No real story - just a very cheeky 2 year old! LOL!!

OK girls - now it's your turn! I'm tagging Sandie, Renee C, Sarah T, Vicky, Jill GG, and Renee L.

Next is a sneak peek of something that I created for one of Ngaire's Top 10 Features in Scrapbook Creations magazine:


Can't show you the full project yet, or tell you the theme of the article, but I can tell you to keep an eye out in Scrapbook Creations Issue 67! :)

And last but not least, I have received another blog award!


The "Creative Funky Friend" award has been given to me by Renee Ludlow. Thanks heaps Renee! :)

That's all for now! I'll be back tomorrow with some pics of a very funky T-shirt that I created for my Niece using the Pixma! :)

~Sarah~

No comments: