Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blog Award!

A while back I received a blog award, and just realised I haven't shared it yet! :)

Shirley Fyfe, Renee Dowling, and Vicky Fernando all awarded me with the "Proximity Award":


These three ladies are very talented, and have become good friends! I urge you to check out their blogs - lots of eye candy! On to the award:

"These blogs believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards".

Thank you ladies for such a lovely award! :)

I really love getting blog awards, and really appreciate them! But I hate having to pass them on! It's too hard to narrow it down, and they're a little too close to chain mail for my liking. :) So I'm going to be a bit of a party pooper and not pass it on to specific people. I have a number of my favourite blogs in my sidebar - please check out the blogs that have made my faves list and enjoy! :)

~Sarah~

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hey sweets I have another blog award for you on my blog. I don't mind if you don't pass it on. I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog :)

Renee xox