Monday, February 2, 2009

Inkurable Stampers - February Challenge!

This month, the challenge I have set over at Inkurable Stampers is "Soot Stamping" - i.e. create a project using the Soot Stamping technique. I've put a full tutorial on the blog (with pictures), so don't worry if you've never heard of it! You'll soon have the hang of it and I promise you'll have lots of fun with it!

Here is a card and an ATC that I have made as examples:


And here is another ATC:


Full challenge details and more pics of my examples can be found here.

This is a really fun technique, so I hope you'll all give it a go and join in the fun this month! :)

~Sarah~

2 comments:

Gillian said...

ooohhh Fabby Card and ATC's Sarah!!!
What fabby stamps for the soot stamping!

Sarah Thompson - Sydney Australia said...

The creations you design for each challenge dazzle me! I love this set and adore the stamps!!!