Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Mystery Revealed.....

OK! Enough suspense!! LOL! My mystery visitor was.......

RACHEL GREIG OF DARKROOM DOOR!!

And here's what was inside the box:


Yuuummmmy!!

Darkroom Door have just released 3 new collections and I get to have a play with it before the general public!!! Jealous much??!! LOL!! I will be doing some more guest artist design work for Darkroom Door, so keep an eye out on the DD blog from 1st March! :)

Here's a close up of my stash:


The new collections are "Viva la Flora", "Wilderness", and "Essentials 3".

There's 8 new stamps sets all up, as well as Filmstrips, Wordstrips, Montage sheets, and Photochips! So much yummy stuff!

The brown folder in the back of the photo is from their new range of Ecoboard A4 folders - perfect for storing your ATC sleeves, and is the perfect surface to alter to personalise your folder. I can't wait to get stuck into decorating that one!! In fact, they have a whole new section in the store for ATC supplies - check them out:


Fabulous!

So there you have it! My big secret revealed!!

Starting Thursday 19th February, the Darkroom Door Blog will host Ten Days of Giveaways from each of the new Collections! They'll share projects they have created using the new products and will have a giveaway each day for ten days. Be sure to check the blog each day for your chance to win!

~Sarah~

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oooh, wow! they are nice! I'm so jealous right now

Vicky said...

Oooohhh! You lucky duck! There`s a few other adjectives & nouns I`m mumbling under my breath right now, but they are not for sensitive eyes/ears LOL. I know you`ll enjoy your brand new toys :)