Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pixma Adventures - Part 5.

Well, I've been playing with the Pixma MP980 again! :)

This time I've used the T-shirt transfers on an actual t-shirt! LOL!

I wanted to make a t-shirt for my 2 year old niece Abbey. My sister is a big Beatles fan, and Abbey was named after their Abbey Road album - so that was my inspiration!

Here's what I came up with:


Please excuse the daggy crocheted coat hanger! LOL!!

I created the image in Photoshop using a Rhonna Farrer brush, and an Abbey Road image I downloaded off the internet (copyright free). Here is a close up:


I printed it out onto the t-shirt transfer, and then cut around the edges before ironing it to the front of the t-shirt. On the same piece of paper, I also printed a little coloured image for the back of the t-shirt:


She's going to be the coolest little girl in town! LOL! :)

My sister is gonna flip when she sees it - I'm sending it off tomorrow, so hopefully it will reach her before she looks at my blog! LOL!

To find out more about the Pixma range of printers, check out the Pixma website, and to check out what the other girls are doing with their Pixmas, pop over to the Pixma Blog! :)

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

No comments: