Friday, February 13, 2009

Skywatch Friday - 13/02/08.

It's time to cast our eyes skyward again for another round of Skywatch Friday!

Today I'm sharing some pics that I took on the 3rd February. The kids were outside blowing bubbles, and the clouds were rolling in about to bring lots of rain!

I managed to capture one bubble as it ascended skyward:


The bubble in the next photo is a little harder to see. Can you spot it?


It's just above the tree on the right hand side. :)

That's it from me! To see more great sky shots from around the globe, visit the Skywatch Website.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Guy D said...

Outstanding skywatch shots Sarah, thanks so much for sharing these with us.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Pearl Maple said...

Cool batch of photos for sky watch friday, you are a talented photographer.

Tricia said...

Yes, that 2nd one really IS hard to see, but I spotted it! Fantastic capture of some ominous clouds rolling in!!!

Dot O said...

Awesome photos! I had to tilt my laptop screen for the second photo and when I did that, I was able to find the elusive bubble.

Happy SWF.