Friday, April 3, 2009

Inkurable Stampers - April 09 Challenge!

Well, I can hardly believe that it has been a year since my baby Inkurable Stampers was launched! To celebrate, this month's challenge theme was inspired by Inkurable's signature colours!

Your task this month is to create something (anything!) using the colour combo of Orange, Black, and White.

Here is what I created as my example:


It's a shadow box frame that I have created using stamps from the new Butterflies stamp set from Darkroom Door. I also used stamps from the Wildflower set.

Here is a close up so you can see how dimensional the butterflies are:


You can't really tell from the photo but they are a bit shimmery too as I spritzed them with Pearl Glimmer Mist. :)

It is now proudly hanging on my lounge room wall. :)

You can check out more photos with details of how I made it, as well as the full challenge details here.

And what would a birthday be without a birthday party? I'm hosting a Cyberstamp this weekend which kicks off tonight with a challenge, some chat, and a game of bingo! Full details here. I hope you'll come along and join in the fun!

~Sarah~

10 comments:

angel321 said...

Absolutely amazing and beautiful Sarah!!

Renee Culpan said...

Happy birthday Inkurable!! that has gone so fast. You butterfly picture is so beautiful Sarah. Sorry I missed the party.

Renee xx

TribeRingers said...

One word Sarah - gorgeous!

They look so real!

Happy Easter!

Shelly said...

I adore this Sarah! Love your Spin and Splash cards too- how cool is that technique? !!!

di basnett said...

WOW..1 year old. I can't believe where that time has gone. I'm glad I made it to the 1yr mark with you. Love your beautiful butterflies. Congratulations! Cheers, Di xx

Uniquely Myself said...

Hi Sarah. Just happened upon your blog - you know how that goes. Just wanted to say this is a great idea with the butterflies. I love using them in my work too. Sandra

Danielle said...

I have to say it again sarah, I loooove your shadow box. I have to get me those butterfly stamps!!

Annelies said...

I really love your frame! Absolutely gorgeous!

di basnett said...

where are you? I need an update! Hope things are OK with you. Di x

Gillian said...

Oh Sarah, this is just STUNNING!
& Congratulations on Inkurables Stampers fist year anniversary :)