Earlier this year I created a bunch of projects using Darkroom Door products for their booth at the SIA trade show. As yet, I haven't shown many of the projects here on my blog, and when I saw Rachel's Wilderness Collection cards, it reminded me to show the ones I made using the Wilderness Montage sheet.
So here they are:
The base cards are Bazzill cardstock, and I used patterned paper by Rose Moka. The Wilderness images were cut out, and mounted to the card fronts on top of a mat of hessian. The arrows on each card are Grungeboard which I inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain. Here is an individual pic of each card:
For the background of the "Bon Voyage" card above, I over stamped the patterned paper with the splatter stamp from the DD Artist stamp set using brown ink.
The word were all stamped using the DD Alphabet Medley stamp set - I just LOVE that set! Not only because of the great font,but because you get 2 different sizes of alphas in the one set - great value for money!
The brads were attached to the patterned paper before I adhered it to the card front - this ensures that you don't have the ugly back of the brads visible when you open the card. :)
Thanks for looking! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by today! :)