Sunday, January 3, 2010

Class - Introduction to ATC's.

Hi there!

It's been a while since I've posted, and I have a lot to share, but it will have to wait a few more days! I'm just popping in quickly tonight to tell you about a class that I'm teaching tomorrow night at Erina Scrapbook Store!

It's called "Introduction to ATC's" and we'll be making a minibook to house ATC's whilst learning all about what ATC's are, where they came from, and how fun they can be to make and swap!

Here's a sneak peek of the project:


We'll be using Darkroom Door Photobooth ladies, as well as yummy paper from 7Gypsies.

If you can't make it tomorrow night, there's another class later in the month! Here are the details:

"Introduction to ATC's" - by Sarah Schwerin
Erina Scrapbook Store - 2/203 The Entrance Road, Erina NSW 2250 Australia.
Ph: (02) 4365 0770 - Please call to reserve your place.

* Monday 4th January 2010 - 7pm to 9pm.
* Saturday 23rd January 2010 - 10am - 12pm.

Cost = $25 per person which includes materials.

I hope to see you there! :)

~Sarah~

1 comment:

S. Nemesis said...

I LOVE the sneak peek already. Your work is fantastic!