Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sarah's Super Saturday!

Hi everyone! If you're still out there!

I know I know, I'm a terrible blogger! My blog is desperately in need of an update, and I promise I'll start blogging more often - I have so many things to share! But for now, you'll have to make do with a class update!

If you live between Sydney and Newcastle, and are looking for some "me" time this school holidays, then I may just have the answer!

Saturday 17th of April is Sarah's Super Saturday at Erina Scrapbook Store, where I will be teaching 3 - yes THREE classes back to back! Why not come along to one, two, or all three classes and treat yourself to some fun crafting time with like-minded souls!

Here's the class details and some sneak peeks of what we'll be doing:

Class #1 - Hanging Decoration - 9am-11am.



In this class we'll make a lovely hanging decoration for your home or to give as a gift. Class cost is $25 and includes everything you will need to make the decoration.


Class #2 - Dashing Gents Cards - 11:30am-1:30pm.




In this class we'll be making a set of 4 masculine cards using the new 'Dashing Gents' stamp set from Darkroom Door which is included in your kit! Class cost is $45 and includes the stamps, EZ Mount, and everything else needed to complete the cards. Great value!


Class #3 - Lovely Ladies Cards - 2pm-4pm.



In this class we'll be using the new Lovely Ladies stamp set from Darkroom Door, as well as a gorgeous stamp set from Kasiercraft, to make a set of 4 feminine cards! The Kaisercraft stamp set is included in your kits, and we'll be using it to create a gorgeous faux lace technique that you will fall in love with. Class cost is $29.50 and includes a set of Kasiercraft 'Devonshire' stamps, as well as everything else you will need to make the cards. 

For all classes you will need to bring the basics - i.e paper trimmer, adhesive (double sided tape, foam tape/dots, and glue stick), and inks if you have them.

It will be a great day of fun and frivolity! I may even bring some cake! LOL!

For more information, and to book, please call Erina Scrapbook Store on (02) 4365 0770 or pop them an email at info@erinascrapbook.com - I hope to see you there!

Make a weekend of it! There's lots to see and do here on the Central Coast! :)

~Sarah~

No comments: