Monday, June 21, 2010

Lovely Ladies Card Set!

I recently taught a class at Erina Scrapbook Store where we made 4 cards using the Darkroom Door Lovely Ladies stamp set, and a cool Faux Lace technique that I learned from Godelieve, where you stamp a lace pattern on to vellum, and then heat emboss it with white embossing powder. Here are the cards:


To see each card individually, and to hear more about how I made them, pop on over to this post at the Darkroom Door blog!

Speaking of the Darkroom Door blog, Rachel recently shared projects that myself and the other Creative Team girls did with the new Frangipani Photo Stamp. Here are my creations:

A simple card:


A magnetic book mark:


To find out more about how I made them, and to see what the other girls did with the same stamp, check out these posts on the Darkroom Door blog:

Frangipani Photo Stamp Projects Part 1.
Frangipani Photo Stamp Projects Part 2.
Frangipani Photo Stamp Projects Part 3.

I'm going to try really hard to blog here more regularly now, so make sure you check back often to see what I've been up to! :) I've been very busy and I have looooooooots to show you!

~Sarah~

No comments: