Monday, June 28, 2010

Some ATC's!

Hello again!

Today I'm going to share some ATC's that I made for a friend a little while ago. Both of us love the Gothic style of the Penney/Torrente Stampotique stamps, so we often organise swaps with each other that feature stamps from that range. Too fun!

Thirst:


The background Cemetery stamp is by Michelle Ward, the Bat is from a Hero Arts Halloween set, and the boy is of course from Stampotique. I added the fangs with a white gel pen.

The red colour in the background is Fired Brick Distress ink, and the images were stamped over the top with black ink.

The boy was stamped on a separate piece of paper, heat embossed with black embossing powder, coloured with distress inks (using an Aquash pen) then cut out and stuck to the ATC.

The blood at the top is a Martha Stewart border punch. I punched it out of red Bazzill cardstock, then coated it with Glossy Accents.

Oops:


I created the background of this ATC with a spin art machine. The girl was stamped onto a piece of white cardstock and heat embossed using Black Embossing powder. I then coloured her hat with distress inks, cut her out and attached her to the background.

Fairy:


This scary little guy was stamped and embossed with black embossing powder onto red cardstock, then coloured with bleach.

I've used a Harlequin stamp in the background, and some metal wings and a crown brad to dress him up!

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

2 comments:

artyventure said...

Love the Penney/Torrente stamps! The Oops atc is my favourite! Really cool, with the spin and splash technique!

Vicky said...

They look VERY familiar LOL!!!! & no, I haven't forgotten, the next lot will be in the mail tomorrow :)