Saturday, July 24, 2010

Altered SD Card Case.

I had a spare SD memory card case sitting on my computer desk for ages, and one day I had the idea to alter it and make some mini art out of it! Check it out:


I coloured the plastic with alcohol inks, and adhered a piece of book page, a stamped butterfly, and a Photobooth lady to the cover.

Here is the inside:


The inside looks shiny because it was coated with Glossy Accents.

For more photos, and a detailed description of how I altered by memory card case, check out this post on the Darkroom Door blog.

~Sarah~

3 comments:

valenbergia said...

So beautiful tiny box:)))))))))))))

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Sarah
what an awesome box! I love the old vintage feel of it...beautiful! thank you for always leaving kind comments on my blog...you always make my day! :)

Julie Ranae said...

Really love what you are doing here on your blog. I have signed on to follow you and have linked up with on NetworkedBlogs on FB...hope you will do the same not only at Julie's Open Window but also The Play Date Cafe : )