Friday, July 16, 2010

Dashing Gents Cards.

How often do you make masculine cards? I bet it's not very often! People are always saying how hard it is to create masculine card designs for the men in their lives, and the poor blokes often miss out on a hand-made creation! Do they care? Maybe not! LOL! But I'm sure most guys out there will appreciate the effort and enjoy getting a card from you.

I made these Dashing Gents cards recently for a class I taught at Erina Scrapbook Store (click to enlarge):


I used the very vintage Dashing Gents stamp set from Darkroom Door, some Cuttlebug embossing folders, and papers from Kaisercraft.

I also used lots of foam mounting tape for dimension:


See more photos, and read all about how I created these carrds here on the Darkroom Door blog. :)

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Samantha Marshall said...

They're fantastic!I love the colours and the way you've used the cuttlebug.

Teresa said...

Fantastic Sarah!

Shelayna said...

I absolutely love these! You are so creative!!

Shelblogs.blogspot.com