Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's watching you.....

Recently I altered a plain Kaisercraft Post-it Note Holder by collage stamping with a bunch of Darkroom Door stamps. Check it out:


I still find it a little freaky! It stares at me, so I have it high on a shelf so I can't see it! LOL!! I think I'm going to have to give it to someone as a Christmas present!

Rachel has just showcased it on the Darkroom Door blog - check out more photos and a detailed description on how I made it here.

Seeing this colour scheme reminded me of a card that I created to show off the Darkroom Door Roses Photo Stamp, so I thought now would be a great time to share it! Here it is:


You can read all about how I made it on the Darkroom Door blog here.

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Ok ...yes, it is a little bit freaky ... but it's totally gorgeous!!!!!

Fiona said...

I love it Sarah - and that colour is stunning :)

Danielle said...

Thats so cool!v I want one :)
i love those "eye" stamps

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Sarah
these are both amazing! I really love the "eyes" and the wonderful color scheme you created the pieces with. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)