Thursday, July 29, 2010

Metallic Fairy Card.

Hi there!

I've got some very masculine cards to share in tomorrow's post, so today I thought I'd share something pretty and girlie!

I made this card a while back for our Metallics challenge over at Inkurable Stampers:



The background paper of my card was stamped with Darkroom Door ornate background stamp from the "Ornate Elements" set, and then heat embossed using "Pewter" embossing powder.

I used a silver Krylon pen to outline the background paper. I attached some beaded trim to the card, and wrapped some silver German Scrap border around the fabric part of the trim.

Here is a close up of the card:



I adhered a thin metallic silver ribbon to the centre of the top part of the card. I cut out a fairy collage image and attached a silver Making Memories Circular Tag Maker Rim around the outside, and then mounted it to the front of the card using double sided foam mounting tape.

I hope you're having an inky day!

~Sarah~

1 comment:

Samantha Marshall said...

Wow- this card is gorgeous-I love the stamp you've used and the way you've set out the different elements.