Friday, July 30, 2010

Old Truck Photo Stamp.

Have you seen the Darkroom Door Old Truck Stamp?



Wanna win one? Then read on to find out how! :)

The Darkroom Door girls and I have been creating with the Old Truck Stamp, and this week our creations have been showcased on the Darkroom Door Blog. Here's a sneak peek of the 2 cards I made using the stamp:



I've used lots of yummy Distress Inks and Distress Embossing Powders, as well as the Harlequin Background Stamp, and quotes from the Vintage Automobiles stamp set.

You can see lots more photos, as well as a detailed description of how I made these cards on the Darkroom Door blog here.

You also have to see the fabulous creations that the other girls did:

* Godelieve and Michelle
* Melissa and Jill

For your chance to win one of the Old Truck stamps, check out today's post on the DD blog that features my cards and a card from Rachel, and leave a comment there to win! Too easy! But hurry - the winner will be picked tomorrow!

Good luck!

~Sarah~

1 comment:

valenbergia said...

Hello! I want to win! Очень-очень!!!!