Back in April over at Inkurable Stampers, we had a Black, White, and Red challenge, and the entries were all so different and gorgeous! It's amazing the different looks you can get with the same colour combination. See the entries for that challenge in the slideshow here.
For my examples I created 2 ATC's and a card. Here they are:
I stamped the Green Pepper press gothic script background stamp onto red cardstock with black ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder. I then attached 5 white brads down the right hand side, and adhered the background to the ATC base.
The Catslife Press 'Dream' stamp was stamped onto white cardstock with black ink and heat embossed using black embossing powder. I cut around the image, and adhered it to my ATC with foam mounting tape.
I stamped the Stampotique text stamp onto the red cardstock background with black ink, and heat embossed using clear embossing powder.
The Green Pepper Press hand with rose stamp was stamped in red ink onto white cardstock, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I cut around the image and adhered it to the bottom of the ATC background. The background was then attached to the black Bazzill cardstock base.
The Stampotique sitting fairy was stamped using black ink onto white cardstock, and heat embossed using black embossing powder. I cut around the image, and coloured the heart in red with a Sharpie. I then adhered her to the ATC.
"Wild Child" Card:
I stamped the Stampotique text background onto white cardstock with black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, and attached it to the black Bazzill cardstock base.
I stamped the Green Pepper Press wings, the Fiskars "Wild Child", and the Lil' Davis flourish with red ink onto white cardstock and embossed with clear embossing powder.
The Stampotique kid was stamped with black ink onto white cardstock and heat embossed with black embossing powder. The wings were attached to his back, and he was mounted to the card using foam mounting tape.
The flourish was cut out, edged with black ink, and adhered to the background. "Wild Child" was matted onto black cardstock and attached to the front of the card.
But wait - there's more! LOL!
Here is an ATC that I created for the Darkroom Door Red, White, and Black ATC swap:
I made 10 of them for the swap, and got 8 different ones back! (One stayed at DD HQ). Here's a pic of all mine before I sent them off:
While I was at it, I made a magnetic bookmark as well. Here's the front view:
And here is the view from the back:
To find out more about my Rockin' ATC and Bookmark, check out this post at the Darkroom Door blog.
Thanks for hanging in there for such a long post! :)