Friday, July 23, 2010

Sky Watch Friday - 23rd July 2010.

Hello skywatchers! It's Skywatch Friday again, and today I'm here to share some pics of some lovely clouds that I took back on the 4th of March 2010. (Click pics to enlarge).


Can you believe - these photos are not black and white?! They are colour photos - see the orange at the bottom of the photo above? You can even see some blue in the sky between the clouds.

It was approaching sunset, and these lovely clouds were reflecting the light in such a pretty way - it made you want to reach out and touch them!

Heres another pic:


The view is from my back deck - don't you just love it when Mother Nature puts on a show like this to watch from your very own home? :)

To see more lovely sky photos from around the world, pop over to Skywatch Friday!

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

10 comments:

artyventure said...

What a beautiful sky! Lovely pics!

EG Wow said...

I'm glad you said they are NOT B&W...because I would have thought so. :)

J Bar said...

Such an amazing effect in the sky.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

I love the wonderful effects of cloudy skies.

Taken on 4 March - my son's birthday - he lives in Adelaide! A x

Pearl Maple said...

Fantastic patch of sky you have going on there, the colours or lack of colour is amazing.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous photos, love the clouds :)

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Sarah
WOW! those clouds are amazing. I wish from my classes in Earth science I could tell you what type they are - but my feeble brain has lost all memory! Have a wonderful weekend!

Siromade said...

Terrifc shots, such a beautiful effects of clouds.

Steffi said...

Great effects!Nice photo!

shirley said...

Awesome photos Sarah!