Monday, August 2, 2010

Art de Fleur Gift Card and Bag Set.

Back in May I taught a class at Erina Scrapbook Store where we used Kaisercraft papers and images from the Darkroom Door Art de Fleur Montage sheet to create a cute little gift card, envelope, and bag set:


The basic idea was from a tutorial at Spiltcoast Stampers, but I changed the dimensions of my project so I could have 4x4" gift cards, and I added matching envelopes.

You can see more photos, and details about how I made this set, on the Darkroom Door blog here.

If you are interested in attending any of my classes, check out the class schedules at Erina Scrapbook Store here. I'd love to see you there!

~Sarah~

1 comment:

shirley said...

These are really beautiful Sarah!
I enjoyed your classes last Saturday and I look forward to the next one!