Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun Vintage Christmas Cards.

Have you started making your Christmas cards yet? Every month since July I've been teaching a Christmas card class at Erina Scrapbook Store - in July I taught 2!

One of the classes I taught in July was creating these 4 fun Christmas cards (click to enlarge):


Aren't they a hoot?! :)

The vintage images are from the Darkroom Door "Friends and Lovers" Photobooth sheet - to tie them into the Christmas theme, I attached Santa hat brads to their heads, and voila! Some very merry looking couples! They make me giggle - I reckon it looks like they've had a few drinks at the office Christmas party! LOL!

For the background I used the Star background stamp, which I stamped in red onto Kraft cardstock, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The other stamped elements on the cards come from the Christmas Reindeer stamp set.

For more info on how I made these cards, and close ups of each card, pop on over to this post on the Darkroom Door blog.

Stay tuned for more Christmas card ideas!

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh they are just GORGEOUS Sarah!!!

Yvonne said...

Really GREAT Christmas cards Sarah! Are you already finished for this year??? I still haven't got any idea what to make ...
Many greetings from Yvon

Rein said...

These are beautiful!