Monday, October 4, 2010

Pretty Christmas Cards.

Back in July I taught a class at Erina Scrapbook Store where we made some very pretty Christmas cards using yummy papers and stamps from Darkroom Door. Here's a peek:


I used acetate for the base card, and some clever positioning of the patterned paper to hide all the adhesive. We used the Star Background Stamp, and the Yuletide Vol 2 stamp set. Here's another pic:


We had lots of fun with stamping and heat embossing!

They've been showcased in full on the Darkroom Door blog here, so pop on over if you'd like to know more about how I made them, and see lots more pics! :)

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Dawn said...

They ARE pretty! I've never made an acetate card. Probably should try it!

Nancy Maxwell James said...

oh my! Sarah these are divine! Father Christmas is my favorite on any card and your style is over the top! gorgeous work! hope you are submitting this somewhere! :)

jenny said...

Gorgeous cards Sarah...just love the Father Christmas stamp too...

Jenny x