Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Creepy Christmas Mail Art.

Okay - I promised you some more Mail Art - so here it is!

After all that red and green traditional Christmassy goodness my Dark Side had to come out and play:


I used 2 of the same envelopes as in the last post, plus a plain red envelope for maximum impact!

I used the Darkroom Door Flourish and Splatter background stamps, as well as some stamps from the DD "Christmas Reindeer" set.

The creepy Christmas couple are stamps from Stampotique, and the "Merry Christmas" is a stamp that I've had in my stash for ages from OBP.

The inks used were Barn Door Distress ink and just a normal black ink. The edges of the envelopes were inked with a sponge.

I hope they don't freak out the postie! LOL!!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Fiona said...

these are very funky Sarah! that merry christmas font goes really well with the stampotique images :)

jenny said...

Awesome Sarah... really love that splatter stamp... they look great...

Jenny x

Teresa said...

LOL - freak out the postie!
These might frighten my postie to actually put letters INTO the mailbox instead of leaving them hanging out.

Vicky said...

We could all do with a bit of a freak-out now & then LOL, and these look freakin' AWESOME! :)