Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some More Christmas Mail Art!

Hello again!

Gee I've been a good little blogger lately! LOL!

Today I have some more Christmas Mail Art to share with you. It was hard getting a look I liked with the envelopes being so thin (the inks soaked through quickly, and they kept scrunching up when I was inking! Argh!), but they did look pretty cool once the addresses and postage stamps were on them!


Again I've used Darkroom Door stamps - from the Yuletide Vol 2, Christmas Reindeer, and Noel stamp sets. And of course, lots of inking with Distress inks!

Here's another:


These envelopes have all been sent off to their new homes - I hope the recipients get a kick out of them! :)

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

These are so much fun Sarah!! Would LOVE to find one like that in my mailbox :-) :-)

Cynthia Schelzig,Cynnie said...

Wonderful envelopes!!! Sweet baby fotos toooooooo,,,ahhhhhhh.

jenny said...

Oh they are gorgeous Sarah... am sure those on the receiving end will love them...

Jenny x