Wednesday, March 9, 2011

She Art Girl #1.

OK - here she is in all her glory - my first official She Art Girl:


 Just remember I'm new at this! :) She's not perfect, but I like her! And I love the quote because it describes my journey on this She Art Girl course. ;)

Here's a close up:


I loved creating all the different layers - something I'd never really done before and it was so freeing to just let go and create without rulers or rules or limitations.

I even got out the Viva Decor Ferro and stamped into it with my Darkroom Door French Script stamp. Once it was dry I added some white paint and some rub-ons over the top:


I've used lots of paint and inks in the background, and  few different stamps from Darkroom Door and Tim Holtz.


Her belt and boots are made from German Scrap. I've had the rub-ons in my stash for years - I think they're from Kaisercraft and Basic Grey.

If you'd like to sign up to the She Art Worksop, check out the details here.

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Lita said...

Absolutely stunning!

Teresa said...

Gasp Sarah! She's stunning!

Karen said...

These She Art girls are so gorgeous! I love all the layers and textures and colours. I've seen others on other blogs, and it's so neat to see the different results. All the same basic idea, but each different artist brings them to life in a different way. Wonderful!

vavietipoun said...

it's really a beauty !