Wednesday, March 9, 2011

She Art Girl #2.

Actually, this is technically She Art Girl #3, however I finished her before #2, and I like #2 better, so I'm sharing this one first! LOL!! :)


This time around I went for a more vintage shabby chic look, with muted browns, pinks, whites, and of course some frills.

Here is a close up:


Her hair ended up looking a bit Princess Leia-ish, but I think it's kinda cute. I want to get better at doing hair though - I need to practice more.


Again, I've used a bunch of rub ons from my stash, and stamps from Darkroom Door, and Tim Holtz. The frills on her dress and knickerbockers are German Scrap.


Such fun I'm having!!

If you'd like to join in on Christy's 3 week She Art Workshop, check out the details here. :)

I'll be back soon with my 3rd girl - and she's very.........me! LOL!!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Nancy Maxwell James said...

I love her! This course looks so fun - I keep seeing beautiful art everywhere from those that are taking it...your piece is adorable! :)

craftnetwork.tv said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Katgurl72-Kylie said...

Your "She Art" is amazing!

vavietipoun said...

what a wonderful one !