Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beautiful Miss S!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of doing a baby photo shoot for 4 week old baby Miss S. This time I got over 50 awesome shots of Miss S and her parents, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites here (with their permission):


Miss S with Mummy and Daddy:


Miss S with her Daddy:


Miss S with her Mummy:


And Miss S and her gorgeous little feet:


There's something just sooo cute about tiny little baby feet!

If you're interested in having me photograph your baby (or anything else!), I'd love to hear from you! Send me an email for a quote. :)

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Michelle said...

These are so lovely. What a great job you've done, you should be very proud. They're just perfect in all aspects. That last one is magic.

Wax Beach Artist said...

Beautifull photos! I love the top one the most with the hands, toes, and baby all together. I also really love the one with both parents because I like the way the baby is focusing on Mom. Great job on all! Connie :)

artyventure said...

Truly gorgeous pictures!

Nancy Maxwell James said...

these are amazing! What precious photos to have!