Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pearlised Resist Technique Cards.

Recently I taught a class at Pages2Scrap where I created 4 cards using Jennifer McGuire's Pearlised Resist Technique. Here they are:


I used stamps from the Darkroom Door "Wildflowers Vol 2","All Occasions", and "Butterflies" stamp sets, and lost of Distress Inks and Pearl Glimmermist.

Here are some close ups:



To see more photos, and read more details about how I made these cards, pop on over to the Darkroom Door blog here!

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

7 comments:

jenny said...

So pretty Sarah... they all look wonderful...

Hugs
Jenny x

Cynthia Schelzig said...

really nice...love the colors too.

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Sarah - what a fabulous technique. I love how you card turned out. I haven't heard of this one (been a long time since I stamped) and will have to check it out! Thanks for sharing your beautiful art with us!

Cath said...

These are beautiful, Sarah! Have you considered linking them up to the Card Sets Challenge currently going on in the Moxie Fab World? Here is the link in case you are interested: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/04/350-cards-gifts-week-card-sets.html

The deadline is midnight tonight! I'd love to see you there! :)

Chloe :-) said...

Simply stunning Sarah!!!

Pearl Maple said...

Very pretty, you really know how to play with colour to make the best from this technique

. said...

Hi, I have taken a look at your beautiful work, I love what you make.