Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Classes for July at Pages 2 Scrap.

Oh dear - I'm such a slack blogger! Been way too long since I updated - I have lots to share but little time to share it! LOL!

Anyway, here are the details of my upcoming cards class this month at Pages 2 Scrap:

Shabby Chic Background Cards. Cost = $30 (includes kit).

Tuesday 5th July 2011 - 10:30am to 12:30pm (2 hours).

OR

Saturday 9th July 2011 - 2pm to 4pm (2 hours).


In this class you will learn a new background technique using the new Damask Background Stamp from Darkroom Door to create 4 shabby chic look cards. Techniques used in this class are heat embossing, paint resist, stamping with large stamps.

Here's a sneak peek:


We'll also be using dies, punches, and of course, lots of stamping! :)

I will also be teaching a Tim Holtz Tissue Tape Techniques class on the 30th of July from 10:30 to 12:30 (2 hours). I'll update you with more details for that class next week - but in the mean time if you are interested in doing it, keep the date free. :)

Before I go - just a quick reminder that our stocktake sale has been extended until Friday 8th July, so come on in to get a whopping 30% off storewide*.

Have a great weekend! I hope to see you soon!

~Sarah~

2 comments:

Kylie said...

oh these are lovely, I cant wait to see the whole lot!

Vicky said...

These do look beautiful, that's a yummy colour combination :)
Thanks for visiting me too, have a happy Sunday