Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ho Ho Mo!!

My usual style is very inky - lots of stamping, inking etc etc. So when I show you this next card you'll probably find it hard to believe that I made it!

There is no stamping, no inking, nothing messy at all! I got the idea from a graphic I saw on an email I got and ran with it. My friend loves Mo's, so I knew exactly who this card was going to when I made it. Here it is:



I cut the moustache out of Bazzill cardstock from a moustache cut out that I had in my stash (or stache?! LOL!). I mounted it to the card front with foam mounting tape.

I even got my cuttlebug out and cut some lettering for the inside. I also had a santa die and a rudolph die so I used bits of each of those to create this on the inside:


See - I told you it was nothing like my normal style!!

It's good to get out of your comfort zone every once in a while. :)

~Sarah~

2 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

I just wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Gaby

Connie said...

Hi Sarah, This card is so cute!!!
I love it :)
I am having a giving-away.
Come on over and enter.
Merry Christmas
Your blogging sister, Connie :)