Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mixed Media Christmas Cards!

Hi everyone! If it's your first time here, welcome!!

Here are the Mixed Media Christmas Cards that I created for the Scrap-it TV 2012 Christmas Special!


They were so much fun to make! Definitely quirky and not for the faint-hearted! LOL!

If you saw the TV special, thanks so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed my segment and are looking forward to getting messy!

As my Christmas gift to you, I have created a FREE* full colour printable instruction sheet for you to download! (PDF format).


Please stop by the comments section and say Hi if you have downloaded the instruction sheet and let me know what you think! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

I hope you enjoy creating your own cards, or using the techniques to make other projects! I'd love to see them if you do, so feel free to leave me a link here in the comments section so I can check them out!

Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for visiting!

~Sarah~

* Please note that it is free for personal use only.

3 comments:

Liza said...

You were brilliant Sarah! Everyone was! You are a gifted artist!

kelsey said...

Drat I missed it! But hope to catch it on Tuesday morning!!!

Connie said...

Your blog is wonderful.
I love your cards.
Love, love, love them :)
I'm your newest follower.
I am having a Give-Away.
Come on over and visit and enter to win.
Your newest blogging sister,
Connie :)